Beauty Therapist Job | Queenstown, New Zealand
Are you a Beauty Therapist superstar looking for a new adventure? Be the envy of all your mates by calling Queenstown New Zealand home (easily one of the most beautiful places in the world 😉),
Why you'll love working at EVE Beauty:
- We close for all public holidays.
- You get two Saturday/Sundays off per month, with your remaining weekends within the month being a Sunday/Monday.
- We shutdown over the Christmas/New Year period (25th Dec to aprox 3rd Jan)
- Flexible work hours (late starts available for those cheeky pow mornings 😉⛷)
- Staff discounts on products and complimentary beauty treatments.
Whether it's just for a short stay or a long while, we'd love to have your skill, expertise and friendly face as a part of our team.
The key treatments you need to be confident in are: manicures/pedicures (gel polish), spray tanning, lash & brow tinting, waxing (specifically Brazilian and brows).
Additional experience in acrylic nails & nail art, BIAB manicures, LVL lash lifts, lash extensions, brow threading, brow lamination, dipping powder & makeup would be an added bonus.
To be successful you will need to be/have:
- Qualification in Beauty Therapy
- At least 1 year full time in salon working experience
- Strong knowledge of beauty treatments and products
- A hunger to learn more both on and off the job
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Well presented, punctual and motivated to reach goals
- Reliable and friendly with great client relationships.
- A positive, professional approach with confidence in a retail environment
- An eye for detail
- Ability to be dynamic and work well in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player
- Fluent in English - both written & spoken
- Ability to work weekends
- The legal right to be able to work in NZ
In return we can offer:
- Complimentary in-house treatments.
- Working with a friendly and fabulous team.
- Comfortable and happy work environment focusing on the wellbeing and happiness of all staff
- Ongoing training and support for future professional and personal development.
To apply please fill in the below application form.
Alternatively you can email a cover letter and current CV to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org