Receptionist/Makeup Artist Job | Queenstown, New Zealand
Are you an experienced Makeup Artist (specifically bridal), who has the skill and confidence to also be front of house in salon? Be the envy of all your mates by calling Queenstown New Zealand home (easily one of the most beautiful places in the world 😉),
Why you'll love working at EVE Beauty:
- We close for all public holidays.
- You get two Saturday/Sundays off per month, with your remaining weekends within the month being a Sunday/Monday.
- We shutdown over the Christmas/New Year period (25th Dec to approx 3rd Jan)
- Flexible work hours (late starts available for those cheeky pow mornings 😉⛷)
- Staff discounts on products and complimentary beauty treatments.
To be successful you will need to be/have:
- Makeup Artistry Qualification
- At least 3 years working experience as a professional makeup artist (with bridal experience)
- At least 1 year experience as a receptionist/front of house, managing calendar bookings, emails, stock management and general customer service.
- Strong knowledge of beauty treatments and products
- A hunger to learn more both on and off the job
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Well presented, punctual and motivated to reach goals
- Reliable and friendly with great client relationships.
- A positive, professional approach with confidence in a retail environment
- An eye for detail
- Ability to be dynamic and work well in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player
- Full drivers licence and reliable vehicle to travel to wedding jobs
- Fluent in English - both written & spoken
- Ability to work weekends
- The legal right to be able to work in NZ
In return we can offer:
- Complimentary in-house treatments.
- Working with a friendly and fabulous team.
- Comfortable and happy work environment focusing on the wellbeing and happiness of all staff
- Ongoing training and support for future professional and personal development.
To apply please fill in the below application form.
Alternatively you can email a cover letter and current CV to Genevieve at email@example.com