The Ordinary - Granactive Retinoid 5% Squalane
Sorry, currently out of stock
*Out of stock with suppliers until 2021*
A high-performance anti-ageing serum, The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane targets multiple skin concerns such as pigmentation, wrinkles, and uneven texture.
Dermatologists agree that retinoic acid is the most potent form of retinoid available to achieve a younger-looking appearance. This face serum features a water-free formula that is less irritating than traditional retinoids, yet with superior benefits. Over time, you will achieve younger, healthier-looking skin.
Key benefits of The Ordinary - Granactive Retinoid 5% Squalane:
- Brightens and lightens pigmentation spots
- Diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Offers lightweight hydration that never feels heavy
- Refines skin texture and tone
- Non-irritating formula helps skin look brighter and with a natural glow
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
What are the key ingredients?
- Retinoic acid features true next-generation technology to help skin cells make new collagen, lightens pigmentation and fades age spots, stimulates circulation, and reduces lines and wrinkles. This form of retinoid is not only more effective than traditional retinol, it is also less irritating.
- Squalane offers potent anti-ageing benefits and offers anti-inflammatory benefits, making it an ideal ingredient to help care for conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Tomato fruit extract helps balance sebum production, eases redness and itching, and helps regulate skin pH.
- Abundant in antioxidants, jojoba seed oil helps soften fine lines, minimises oil production, and often skin softening benefits.
What is this product formulated WITHOUT?
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane is free of nuts, silicone, alcohol, and parabens. It is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Who should use this product?
Anyone who is not pregnant or breastfeeding can safely use this product.
Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water-based serums but before heavier products such as oils & creams.
Do not use with other retinoid treatments. Avoid unprotected solar exposure.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
Patch testing prior to use is advised.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening.
Squalane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
The Ordinary recently made changes to the existing formulas under the “Retinoids” category of The Ordinary in standing with their commitment to innovation and further improving our formulations. These changes are intended to ensure and maintain the consistent stability of our products in all the regions we sell in, especially regions of the tropical climate. In addition to those changes, the aforementioned formulas, may appear darker in colour and impart a detectable Rosemary-like scent. This is expected and should not be taken as an indication of product instability.