These Terms and Conditions govern any transaction between EVE Beauty Limited and our customers:
By using this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern EVE Beauty Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “EVE Beauty” and “EVE Beauty Limited” shall be used interchangeably and in both instances refer to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you return any unopened merchandise in its original condition within 30 days, we will provide a full refund. Your refunded amount will be processed within 7 business days.
If you have a problem with any product purchased from us at any time please let us know. If your product is determined to be defective by the manufacturer we will replace it.
Website Terms and Conditions
All health and beauty information on the EVE Beauty website is provided solely for general consumer understanding and education. It is subject to change without notice. Because this site, and all content comprising the site, is for educational purposes only, there is nothing on the site that should be used as a substitute for medical advice, including advice about beauty, nail and skin care and/or any issues related to beauty, nail and skin care. Access and use of this website is completely voluntary and is the sole risk of the user.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which EVE Beauty Limited, and its directors and employees shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We strongly advise you to always seek the advice of a beauty technician or general health care professional and/or provider with any questions about beauty, nail and skin care or any medical condition. You should not delay in contacting a beauty technician or general health care professional based on information you have obtained from this site, or any site whose link may be found on the EVE Beauty website. If you believe you have a beauty, nail and skin care problem or condition, contact a qualified person such as a beauty technician or general health care professional immediately.
Links to documents or websites outside of the EVE Beauty website are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the staff or management of EVE Beauty Limited. Links to such documents do not in any way suggest EVE Beauty’s endorsement of any product or service specified therein.
When you register as a customer with EVE Beauty you are responsible for safeguarding your own password, including, but not limited to, the responsibility to not improperly disclose or allow the disclosure of your password to unauthorised persons. If you suspect that your password has been compromised, please notify EVE Beauty immediately.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EVE Beauty Limited’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or recording without prior permission from EVE Beauty Limited in writing.
EVE Beauty Limited is subject to the Privacy Act 1993, which provides for the fair handling of personal information, and which sets standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information. We understand that your privacy is important and you have the right to control it.
How do we collect your personal information?
- From you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation , or when you complete a customer survey;
- EVE Beauty Limited also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our web site is what you tell us about yourself, for example by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email.
What information do we collect?
EVE Beauty Limited is most likely to hold your name, contact details and treatment details. This may include information regarding your preferred method for payment and other contact information. EVE Beauty Limited may also hold information that you provide as a result of completing a customer survey.
How do we use your information?
EVE Beauty Limited uses your personal information to assist us in providing our services to you including:
- To help improve the value of our service to you;
- To process payments;
- For marketing purposes.
What do we disclose to other parties?
In general EVE Beauty Limited will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. EVE Beauty Limited may disclose your information:
- where EVE Beauty Limited is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- where EVE Beauty Limited has outsourced functions to third parties contractors for example, mail house, and delivery personnel or hosting servers. In order for us to operate our business we may share your personal information with a contractor. We require our contractors to undertake to comply with the Privacy Act. They are also required to sign a confidentiality agreement in relation to any information that is made available to them as a result of their engagement by EVE Beauty Limited; or
- banks and financial institutions in accordance with your payment method.