Curtis Collection - Airbrush Finish Mineral Foundation
*Please note this product has had an update in packaging and it now comes in a black tube.
Hydrate, plump and perfect!
The Curtis Collection Airbrush Finish Mineral Foundation is a skin miracle worker. This amazing formula delivers a dewy, radiant finish designed to restore vibrance and hydration in your skin.
A medium to full-coverage, dewy foundation that has to ability to completely transform any complexion instantly.
This lightweight formula keeps skin hydrated while fine lines and skin imperfections are airbrushed out with natural light-diffusing spheres, for a flawless finish.
Ideal for both youthful and mature skin types, the mineral-infused formula contains botanical extracts that gently relax facial muscles reducing the appearance of fine lines, while super hydrating ingredients retain 1800 times their own water weight, flooding the skin with hydration and restoring that youthful glow.
The multi-mineral complex in all of The Curtis Collection foundations is the secret to achieving the “Signature Glow”. Designed to reflect light away from imperfections, they create the illusion that skin is flawless. It’s like having the best lighting on your complexion all day long!
The 4 hypoallergenic shades are suitable for all skin types and are free from oil, talc, dyes, parabens and fragrances.
- Exclusive Multi-Mineral Formula
- Optically Activated Particles
- Super Hydrating Ingredients
- Oil-Free Formula
- Dye Free
- Botanic Extracts
- Multi-Minerals - Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc and Lysine. Super antioxidants protecting and conditioning skin.
- Vitamins A, C & E.
Please note; Porcelain is LIGHT/MEDIUM (not LIGHT)
- Enhance the benefits and extend the wear of the Curtis Collection Airbrush Finish Mineral Foundation by applying one of their luxurious primers to your skin first. For dry skin, we recommend the Hydra Primer. For oily skin, we recommend the Skin Refining Face Primer.
- For seamless application apply foundation with a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Begin application in the middle of the face and work your way out, building and contouring where necessary