The Ordinary - Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
A deep cleanse for the pores. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque features a high concentration of pore-cleansing BHAs, at the correct pH for optimal action.
Additionally featuring black charcoal derived from vegetable matter and Amazonian clays that work together to provide a highly absorbent, balancing action for oily and blemish-prone skin.
An excellent choice for multi-masking, especially on combination skin where enlarged or clogged pores may only occur in some areas, The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is a smart product to have on hand to keep your skin balanced and clear.
Key benefits of The Ordinary - Salicylic Acid 2% Masque:
- Improves the appearance of enlarged pores
- Makes it easier to remove impurities that would otherwise contribute to clogged, enlarged pores
- Balances oiliness and shine
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Artificial Fragrance-Free
Who is The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque for?
All skin types except sensitive
Ideal for normal to oily and combination skin
For those prone to skin texture irregularities and impurities
What makes The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque different?
- 2% Salicylic Acid, a BHA, is an oil-soluble chemical exfoliant, making it ideal to target problematic pores and blackheads
- Black charcoal derived from vegetable matter is highly porous and absorbent, helping to draw out impurities that can cause clogged pores
- Amazonian Clays help to absorb excess oil and leave the skin shine-free
- Squalane mimics the skin’s natural hydration but adds no weight, to ensure skin is comforted and balanced
Use once or twice a week on thoroughly clean, dry skin.
Do not use on wet skin.
Apply evenly across face using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If you develop severe irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use and consult a physician right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Squalane, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Silica Cetyl Silylate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Sclerotium Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.